You may not know them yet, but these brands work daily to defend their universe and values that are close to them. Each on their own scale, and with different products, they are part of this vast world of beauty, where everyone can find their place. Discover our selection of these small beauty brands that deserve our full attention.
Did you know that only 20% of the signs of aging are genetic factors? The remaining 80% depend on your lifestyle. For Candice Veuillet and Maïlys Canova, it is important to know: “Take care of the inside to shine on the outside. From this mantra was born a brand: APNÉE. By offering food supplements made in France with collagen to nourish your skin in depth, APNÉE gives your face all the beauty it deserves.
We love: Eco-designed packs and instant powders made of 98% natural ingredients.
Launched a few months ago, the brand is committed to protecting the skin and the environment with healthy formulas and an eco-responsible charter. Their credo is to use a solar range that is not harmful to the planet and products that do not contain any endocrine disruptors for our bodies. A committed, independent and benevolent brand that has chosen to work with local actors, for the good of all.
We love: All paper and cardboard are recycled, biodegradable and FSC certified.
A 19th century aphrodisiac potion, modernized by Olivia Bransbourg and Nathalie Feisthauer since 2016 to create in total, six love essences. Having won first prize in the Fragrance Foundation UK competition in 2020, the brand turns the pages of old grimoires to bring back to life this ancestral vision of love and forbidden scents.
We love: Products totally made in France! The perfumes are produced in Grasse and the bottles in Normandy. The icing on the cake: each package contains a porcelain medallion that acts as a talisman.
What if your idea could become reality? With Nidē.co, you create the cosmetics that fit your needs. Body cream, facial care or more, each product is co-created with 4000 consumers! There are three steps before the commercialization of a new product: the idea, the votes and the community test. So don’t wait any longer, join the Nidē.co team so that together you can create the cosmetic world of tomorrow.
We love: A production made in France, which contains at least 95% of natural ingredients, here is a brand that knows how to listen to its community.
“To move forward, you have to look back.” According to Brandon Truaxe, NIOD is not just a brand but a perception. The founder believes NIOD’s beginnings are what have allowed it to differentiate itself today in such a competitive beauty market. Indeed, NIOD relies on learning modern science in the cosmetic world; which allows it to be in constant innovation of its products.
We love: To be on the cutting edge of science without paying attention to brands, trends, marketing and sales strategies. Truth and efficiency are the only important values for NIOD.
An honest, fresh, efficient and accessible brand. This is what Juliette and Marie, the two founders of Krème, wanted to create. Fresh and healthy skin care products that reinforce the skin’s natural defenses. Three key steps: 1) Wean the skin of preservatives to preserve the good bacteria that defend it – 2) Rebalance by nourishing the good bacteria and strengthening the skin’s flora – 3) Reboost with “superplants” that re-energize the skin.
We love: Products made in France, to value and support local producers who have chosen to grow on a human scale.