You want to take care of your skin without your mother, sister or girlfriend interfering? You’ve knock at the right door! If you don’t want to spend more than 5 minutes in your bathroom but still want to have a great skin, we’ve got you covered. Here is the minimum you have to do to for your skincare routine, don’t be scared, it won’t take 44 steps and 75 products.
- Begin with a good cleanse. Fresh water and the jelly cleanser from Oh My Cream will do the job.
- If you just shaved and your skin is burning, don’t forget the after-shave step with the Horace rich in kukui oil.
- To finish, moisturize! Choose a cream that match you skin’s needs at Horace, regarding what your skin ask for.
- First thing first? Cleansing!
- 3 times a week, apply 3 to 5 drops of the anti-oxidant oil from Aesop, perfect for skins that suffers from pollution.
- You’re almost done! Before you step out of your bathroom, put some face cream from Horace.
Once a week and after you exfoliate your skin, use the mask duo from Glossier, a nice way to restart your epidermis.
It might sound strange but a good sleep, lots of water and nice diet helps your skin to stay healthy. And don’t forget to shave with caution!